Saturday 3 January 2009

A Clean Start!

Not really. It just seems that everything is washed today. We did the bed washing today, which actually takes most of the day what with the drying. Then we had lovely soakng baths this afternoon with the book and candle. VT has a quick short bath I am the complete opposite, I have a loooooong soaky bath with good bath stuff and one chocolate!
Otherwise it was a quiet day today. VT went into Maghull to get a few things and he said it was quiet there, plenty of parking spaces. I expect the children will be back at school next week and it will get back to normal for us, we will get out and about a bit. I want to go to the Cheshire Oaks one day, to see what is going on there, not expecting much, I think the sales have been rubbish, at least the shops I have been into. All I have bought is next years Christmas Cards from the Hallmark shop at half price.
There was an item in the news today that Easter Eggs are on sale today in some Supermarkets!!! 14 weeks to go to Easter..can't believe that.
Tonight we are having:
A Vegetarian Cornish Pasty from Wells.
We bought two to bring back with us and we are having them tonight.
Hang the calories!
We will start our Healthy Eating Regime next week!

No comments: