Monday 5 January 2009

Early Appointment!

Up early this morning, since I had an appointment at the Renal clinic in Walton. We left the house at about 8-15, and got to Walton at about8-45.Went straight in and was weighed straight away. Weight much the same as last time which is quite good. Just sat down again and Mr Graddon called me in. He ios head honcho man, and I didn't see him last time. Said that I was stable, and don't seem to be worsening which is quite good. He gave me a form for a blood test to be done about two weeks before my next appointment to check on iron levels and that was it.
We got back to the car at 9-17..three minutes before my appt which was 9-20!
We then went over the road to Sainsbury's to get the Monday veggies, and a cup of coffee..but..the coffee machine wasn't working!! so we went round the shop, got our bits and pieces and came home. We were home for around 11-30. VT made4 us one of his gorgeous coffees which was much better actually than Sainsbury's ones.
The Christmas Decorations must come down tomorrow so that is our job for then. The house always looks so dull without them up, we have such nice ones now.
Tonight we are having:
Gruyere and Leek escalopes, reduced from Sainsbury's.
Little crushed potatoes, 8oz,
Vegetables a mixture from carrots beans and broccoli.
White sauce and mushrooms.

No comments: