Friday 23 January 2009

A Little Wee Beastie!

No not a mouse infestation, but the haggis I have bought for tonight. it should be Sunday really, but we are having ours tonight. I saw them in Morrisons last week and thought it would make a change for a meal. Vegetarian of course, and I have no idea how to cook it, so will have to surf the net to see the best way.
We took my money off to Sainsbury's in Walton this morning, it was lovely and quiet. Had a nice cup of coffee to start and get us going. Poor VT said he had a problem sleeping last night, didn't get to sleep till about 3 o'clock so he will be tired tonight. He didn't know why said he was itchy. Wonder what that was.
Got all our usual things in Sainsbury's. I quite like that shop, their ranges are good and there is plenty of choice. Still spent about £50 ish, and we are supposed to be in a recession according to the news. We are fine however, and get whatever we want.
VT got some fuel from the garage on the way out, and also petrol, I give him £20 a go for that, which is only fair since he does all the driving.
Nice sunny day today so much so I had to put the sunglasses on, but it has just been pouring down, and it is quite cold too. Funny to think that over in Perth where John and Ann are it is as hot as Hell..gets too hot for me I think.
Tonight we are having:
Vegetarian Haggis with gravy,
Mashed Potatoes,
Neeps..or in our case carrots and swedes mashed.

No comments: