Wednesday 28 January 2009

A Touch of Spring...

Well VT says so. he has been in the garden this morning planting the primroses that we bought yessterday. The ones in the front are in a hanging basket, six to the basket, and they look really nice. The colours are lovely, very springlike. The ones in the other basket for the wall outside the kitchen window look really sweet. They are of a variety called Emily which was his Mum's name. They are four in the basket and a really lovely yellow colour, really brighten up the wall. It is a bit early for Spring though, I think we are in for some more cold weather yet.
I am going to change Bobby's name to Bitey Bobby. She was on my knee this morning while I was on here and I reached over to press a key. This must have annoyed her and she gave my hand a right bite. You never quite can trust Bobby. Little Rusty has never ever bitten anyone, but Bobby is a different matter altogether. She can give you a nasty bite if she wants to. Then she will be all soft and cuddly also.

Looks like Butter wouldn't melt as the saying goes.
Tonight we are having:
Goat's cheese and cranberry escalopes,
Vegetables mixed,
Little saute potatoes.

No comments: