Wednesday 26 May 2010

Definitely Cooler..

Woke up this morning to a much greyer day. i asked VT if it was raining, but it wasn't, it was just dull. We went over to Ormskirk for a bit of a mooch, and to get a few things, and it was actually quite cool there. Mind it is fairly hilly and gets the breeze..no-one sitting outside Costa Coffee this morning anyway. Went up to my bank, then into Holland and Barratt for our fishless fingers and pepperami sausage..meatfree.. Then to Bon Marche to see what they had. Bought a new nightdress very inexpensive, in purple, and another top for wearing round the house..in purple..half price in the sale..Everything I buy lately seems to be purple,I am going through a purple period. Had a problem at the till, the woman in front of me was causing the girls a problem and I was kept waiting for about ten minutes..Then went into Superdrug for a browse, bought another few items and had a problem with their till too. Seem to attract till problems everywhere today. Then went for a coffee at our cafe, and found that the Bon Marche hadn't given me a receipt or a bonus card, so went over there to get those. I swear they thought I was cheating them.
Up to M&S to get VT his brioches which he has taken to for his breakfasts, and down to Morrisons. Surprise..they have fitted a new entrance door with automatic doors, all in the two weeks since we were last there. Got a beautiful spelt and rye bread..chicken for the cats and other bits. Raining when we came out..not surprised, it felt like rain all day.
As I type this though, the weather has cleared up, and it is sunny. Strange country.No wonder British people are always talking about the weather.
Tonight we are having:
Almost Cheeseless pasta Casserole
Maybe a bit of garlic bread.

No comments: