Friday 2 July 2010

Whisker Torture...

I was woken up early this morning by the dreaded whisker torture. Bobby finds it very amusing to get on to the bed, crawl up to me and butt my head with hers, then stroke my cheek with her whiskers.

Now this is all very nice and lovely, but this is taking place VERY early in the morning. Then she proceeds to pick at my chest, so I turn over and she picks at my neck. I then put my arm around her and she settles down until after a long while she gets bored of this and climbs out and goes off to her little bed in front of the window in Jane's room. Aaah, she is a lovely little cat though.
We got going over to Ormskirk this morning, and got our weekend things there. Spotted some fishless fingers in Holland and barratt, and everything was buy one get one half price, so got a few things there. Had our coffee in our little cafe,then went to M&S because we like their salads. Spotted a Dine in for £10 deal so got that. The vegetarian choice was particularly nice, it was a Goat's cheese and fire roasted tomato en croute, so got that. A house salad to go with it, and Raspberry and vanilla slices and a nice bottle of wine. Great deal. So that is tomorrow.
Ended up in NMorrisons for all the rest of the things we needed.
I do like Morrisons, they are just right for us. it is a real shame that the one in Formby became a Waitrose, but never mind. VT got a nice pizza for his lunch and I had an egg salad from M&S so we shared that. Home a bit later but it doesn't matter.
Big tennis match today with Andy Murray and Rafael Nadal. At the time of typing Nadal is one set up, but that happened yesterday, and he went on to win. We swhall see. I am rooting for Nadal actually.
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers,
Mushy peas for VT and green beans for me,
Chips!! Tartare sauce.

No comments: