Thursday 13 January 2011

Hair Doos...

We both went out this morning to get our hair done in Formby. I go to a hairdresser called Venue, which VT found for me by his Barbers ages ago now. I got a good haircut the first time I went so have been there ever since Emma finished.
She was my lovely mobile hairdresser who went off to do Radiology so finished doing hairdressing..Big shame..
VT's barbers have changed hands a few times since he started going there, and it is a woman now. He said "I'm not going in if it's busy..I'm not sitting by a load of pensioners" He gets grumpy where his haircutting is concerned..I think it is a mans thing.
Anyway, when I came out, he was done and dusted, and had been speaking to Jane on the phone. She got her money..I put into the bank for her yesterday, and was still talking about her shoulder which is giving her a lot of trouble. The solicitor still hasn't sorted the claim out yet, and it's been years bnow. it seemed to be coming to and end before Christmas, but has slowed down again since. Dare say they will get there eventually.
Tonight we are having:
Cheesey garlic Kievs
Mixed vegetables..cauliflower and broccoli
A few potatoes.

No comments: