Monday 24 January 2011

The percher!!

One little cat perching on my hip at some ungodly hour this morning...woke me up, so of course I ended up going to the bathroom. VT puts the light on because it is dark, so we end up sleeping in longer than we should.

This is what she does on my hip!!Right on top of my kidneys!! and you just don't have the heart to move her.
We went to Crosby this morning, and VT said when we arrived at the car park that it looked like rain, then when he went to get to ticket it began to drizzle. Horrible wet drizzle. Good job he keeps his umbrella in the car. VT had his memory card from the camera so we went to the photo shoip first. Quite quick to do, and we printed off some pictures of the snow etc for John, to go in his birthday packet. I have bought him two Goon show CD's and a card so want to get them off tomorrow if poss.
Then went to Sainsburys to get the weekly veggies
There was a man outside the store today, one of those dressed all in white from top to toe stood on something high. he must have been frozen, Gave him a bit of dosh anyway. i think VT thinks I'm mad, but I like things like that.
Home in time for a baby coffee and a boring lot of post..early for a change.
Tonight we are having:
Escalope with mushroom sauce,
Mixed vegetables
Baby potatoes

No comments: