Wednesday 26 January 2011

M&S...

What is it with this shop? you go round and you just want to start again with everything. We went to the one in Aintree which is quite a big store now, and has a Boots next door and a next store also. VT wanted to go to Halfords to get a new door mirror glass, his last one cracked in the snow we think. It hasn't been bashed, it had just cracked through the centre.So he went along there and i went round M&S for a bit on my own!Clothing..why is it that everything purple jumps out at me! lovely purple jumpers and a beautiful purple coat, but I do have enough coats...don't I? This one looked lovely and warm though, sort of down filled... but I do have enough coats. Ended up in the jewellery section, they do have some gorgeous jewellery, and bought a necklace and earrings set in what colour...oh yes purple!! really pretty, I'm glad I bought that. Not too long, it will fit beautifully under my tops.
Had a good cup of coffee in their coffee bar, which was very busy, and I had a job to find a table, then a bit of a look round upstairs. Ended up in the foods on the ground floor, bought some offers, 2 Spinach and ricotta cannelloni's and a potato gratin for a fiver..and three ciabatta pizzas for the same, so we had one of those between us for our lunch with an egg salad. Very tasty.
When we came back and drew up at the gate, the little ginger girl from next door came out to greet us!! What a little star that cat is, it knows VT's car, and comes out to its sound, not to anyone elses. So the first thing he did was to let it in.
Her owner won't be back for a while yet..the funeral is on the 4th of February, I had no idea that it took suchj a long time for a funeral at the moment..apparently there is a big backlog. I suppose when that is over she will come back. Poor girl, that will be hard.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with a spinach and ricotta sauce,
Green vegetable medley
A bit of garlic bread.

No comments: