Tuesday 18 January 2011

Out and About...

VT fancied a mooch out today so we nipped over to Ormskirk. We will be in tomorrow to await the coal delivery, so went out for some fresh air. It was surprisingly cold actually, and I was glad of my gloves. It always is a cool spot up there though since it is on a hill.
VT went off to get his stuff, and I went to my usual places, bought another jacket for wearing round the house, in a gawjus shade of....purple!! what else!. Tried to find a birthday card for John , his birthday is on the 2nd of Feb so it will need posting fairly soon, some awful cards with brother on..gave up in the end. Most of them have beer, or footballs or bikes or cars on them dreadful. Was looking round the In store and was approached by a woman who said something about All Saints. Couldbn't for the life of me remember her name, and she couldn't remember mine anyway, so that was even. I did actually remember her name when we were having lunch..I knew it was something foreign, in the end it was Elsie Cantalejo or something like that. She has obviously finished work, and looked quite a bit older, but there again so do I....
To be honest, I haven't seen many people from work since I left, but that's not surprising since they come from all over the place.
VT let the ginger girl out earlish this morning, and when we came back from Ormskirk it wanted to go back in so it is asleep inside. Problem is now, if he lets her out it will run round and play silly beggars tonight and he ends up chasing it round to get it in, and it is cold today. Darn shame they don't have a cat flap, they make life so much easier.
Tonight we are having:
Moussaka with quorn mince and a stewpack we bought on Monday.

No comments: