Tuesday 4 January 2011

Out for the New Year..

Ventured out today over to Ormskirk,. The weather is dull but surprisingly cold. i think it is probably because Ormskirk is on a hill, and there were still bits of dirty looking snow around there. The car park at Morrisons was full and we had to go round a couple of times before we found a space, then VT spotted a lady moving so we pulled in quick.
Got round our usual shops, VT wanted to change his diary at W H Smiths, and I had a look at the sales things in Bon Marche. Got myself a nice new warm fleece for the house in....purple, and a new pair of trousers in dark blue. I noticed my last pair were covered in muddy stains and the hem had come undone, and I'm sure I have gone out in them!!!! God...I'm letting myself go...not really.
had our coffee in our little cafe and got some stuff from Holland and Barratt. Time was getting on, can't think why, so we got ur shopping in Morrisons to finish. Didn't see much in the sales actually, and meither of us felt like looking around today, it was such a cold and grey day.
VT is still looking after the little ginger cat next door. her owner rang up this morning to say that her husband is in hospital down where they are staying,so they will be there for some time longer. They are having a rough time at the moment it's a shame.
Tonight is the last night we are lighting the tree etc., we will take them down tomorrow. i will miss them, I love the decorations, they cheer everywhere up in the Winter.


Tonight we are having:
Quorn escalope or a garlic kiev,
Mixed vegetables
Mushrooms
baked baby potatoes.
Back to normal now.

No comments: