Wednesday 15 February 2012

Off Out..

decided we would go out today so had a mooch over to Ormskirk. One of the reasons for going was to get little Rusty's Thyroid tablets on the way which we did. £30+ for 100 tablets.They will last till around the 15th of April, she better hadn't spit these out!
Car park in Morrisons very quiet which was unexpected,loads of spaces. Walked up to the town centre, quite a blowy wind, and went to Holland and Barratt to get our fishless fingers. luckily they had some so got three packs to put into the freezer.
I wanted a few things from Superdrug and Vin showed me which shaving gel he wanted so got those later. then went nect door to my Bon Marche shop which is closing down, apparently on 10thy March. So sad, a lot of the stock has gone but I found two nice tops which I can use. feel so sorry for the women who work in there, they are really nice and helpful, and always pleasant. Such a shame. I shall really miss that shop. I always found something in there that was nice, and fits me well, going to the Maghull one won't be the same.
Went back to the Morrisons to get a coffee, very cheap and a really good coffee too with decent biscuits. then got a bit of stuff from there to get the car parking back.
Home in reasonable time for lunch with the cats just about waking up to greet us. Such a hard life being a cat!

a>

My QVC parcel arrived via our next door neighbour, lovely necklace which I have fancied for ages. i have a bracelet to match so a nice set I am really pleased with.Magnetic clasp too so nothing to fiddle with.Gorgeeous.
Tonight we are having:
Mushroom and ale pies,
Squashed potatoes
Mixed vegetables with a mushroom gravy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad your shopping spree was fairly quiet - I popped into Romford to have a farewell meal with a friend (she's leaving for Manchester) and the place was packed - never seen so many people - we tried four resturants before we found one that didn't have a que a mile long!!

Lovely pic of your cats :)) Judyx