Wednesday 22 February 2012

Spoke too soon...

The day started out quite bright and sunny, but it didn't last and it is now grey and raining. The girl on the weather forecast last night said it would be raining today, and we were saying they must be wrong..but no..it isn't nicve right now.
We did the top of the cooker this morning, really scrubs up well, and is now sparkling white. I lovemy gas cooker.
!
Vin has spent the day sorting out some old and new papers, getting rid of waste ones and the last I saw of him he was sitting n the floor surrounded with little piles of papers. Organised in a way I suppose.
I've been playing on the computer a bit today,I was looking at the DVD of Call The Midwife, thinking I'll buy it for Ann's birthday in May. Sounds a while off but I like to get a few things beforehand. Think that they wud enjoy that it was such a lovely series. I see from the papers that they have comissioned a second series which is good news.
Bobby and Rusty haven't moved much today, I'm sure they go into hibernation mode in the Winter. Mind, Rusty has been up since the dark hours perched on my hip and wobbling there merrily. I tend to need to turn over after a bit, so gently tip her off in Vin's direction,but then when I've turned back she bounds back again. She is a very light cat though so she doesn't feel heavy on your side, and she is a little sweetheart.

Nights are drawing out a lot these days, it's getting towards around 6ish befor it starts getting really dark now. Much better for people coming home from work.
Tonight we are having:
A freezer job. Something from the many things that we have in the stock.
Mixed veggies that I bought on Monday.
second thoughts, might have a pasta dish just a simple asta vake with the same veggies.
And, a bit of garlic bread.

No comments: