Thursday 7 June 2012

Appointment...

rang up the GPs yesterday for an appointment to be told to ring back at 8 this morning. too early for us, so I rang later on in the morning. Given one at 5 O'Clock, so the day was spent round that really. Got there on time, seen on time by a very nice male dr., who listened to me and said I needed an appointment with a female dr tomorrow for an examination. He gave me an appointment for 10.40 only for us to be contacted by the receptionist at the surgery later to say they couldn't do that appointment and I had to ring back at eight tomorrow. Bit annoyed about that, but pacified some time later when she rang up to say she had been in touch with the dr and it would be ok. So all back to square one.. Tonight we had Linda McCartney red onion and cheese plaits Little sauteed potatoes Carrots. We'll see what tomorrow brings

No comments: