Monday 11 June 2012

Funny Weekend...

Saturday was horrible, really blowy and cold you would have said that it was March id you didn't know any better! Sunday was much better, and I actually sat out in the garden for a bit in the afternoon. Next doors spent the whole day in their garden, titivating and planting things and putting up yet more lights. two barbecue things in a day too..I think they are a scream..they have more stuff than Dobbies now, and it's only a small garden. Ah well each to their own. Poor vin has had to do the shopping again today, I must say he is very efficient. he goes out armed with a list, and just gets thaose things on it. he did buy me a lovely bunch of flowers yesterday though to cheer me up...Aaaah. What a man!! I can't go out at the moment and am confined to the house which is a pain. Did get a phone call from the hospital this morning giving me an appointment for 18th July which is my birthday..very nice. never mind. we spent some time this afternoon trying to find out how you can get a cancelled appointment but to no avail. it seems that you can get everything else but what you are looking for. Always the way! Tonight we are having: The remaining pizzaq Egg and potato salad with avocado and baby plyum tomatoes Potato salad for moi and rice salad for Vin.

No comments: