Monday 4 June 2012

Bank Holiday! Another One!

Monday and the first of two bank Holidays to celebrate the Queen's Diamond jubilee. The poor woman must be knackered. Very quiet today, nthing much doing anywhere really. I had a bit of a bug or something last night, obviously something I had eaten, and we therefore had a bad night's sleep. poor vin woke up when I got up, but he is so patient. then of course when I got up, the cats woke up as well, so that disturbed us too. What a night. I think we will be tired tonight though. The little cats are both fast asleep now of course, in little balls. Quite sunny outside but not warm yet. At least it isn't raining. Shame about the Thames Pageant yesterday,all those people involved and getting soaked and frozen. Pity it hadn't been today, but yu just can't guarantee the weather in this country. Big concert tonight apparantly, hope the Queen has some ear plugs! Vin went out to crosby this morning to get a few bits took his list with him and was back quickly for his coffee. Just heard my email click so I pressed the button to see what it was and my post just disappeared. Can't get used to this Internet Explorer site at all!!! Driving me mad!! it just doesn't do what I want it to do. Much prefer the old AOL but for some reason it won't work. Darn and Blast. Tonight we are having: The remaining pizza from last night egg and potato salad with avocado Potato salad for moi and cous cous for Vin.

No comments: