Wednesday 20 June 2012

Tedium...

Getting very boring being in the house all the time. Poor Vin AKA The Saint..must be getting very tired of it all now. Still waiting for a letter from the Hospital, but I went online via the Choose and Book system that you seem to have to use nowadays, found my appointment registered so that's alright. I also managed to change the appointment from 9.20 on the 18th which is my birthday to the day before the 17th at 1.01 pm. so that's a bit better. I wonder why they give you an appointment at 1.01 precisely!! seems a bit strange. Vin has been out with his camera in the bit of sunshine we have had this week. Took some pictures of the hanging baskets and the garden at the back of the house and the front. The wall that he painted last year still looks really good, just lovely and cottagey, and a pleasure to look out on from the sink in the kitchen. This is little bobby taking the air..she likes being in the sunshine, and rarely goes out of the garden. A real little home baby she is. My Budda..i got when I retired from school over ten years ago now. he sits there smiling..rain, snow, gale force winds and sunshine. Vin's garden does him proud. Tonight we are having: Pasta..gluten free with a four cheese sauce. A bit of garlic bread for Vin and some sauteed mushrooms.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you've managed to enjoy some of the sunshine :) Bobby looks as though she's enjoying life. Take care, Judyx