Friday 8 June 2012

Flaming June!!! I Don't think So!!

I am looking out of the window as I type this and it is pouring down and the trees are blowing a gale as they say! really nasty day. we were saying downstairs, that if the calendar said march instead of June we would be having a fire! our neighbour the new ones next door have been buyibng more for the garden. it's beginning to resemble a garden centre!Vin just spotted her in the rain putting up a sign which she has bought saying "Butterfly Garden", then he joked.."How are the butterflies supposed to know it's for them? Do they read these days" HaHa..he's funny, my Vin. We were up early this morning because I had the appointment at the Drs. I woke up really early with a cat on my hip at some ungodly hour and couldn't drop off again,So,had a nice little power nap a bit ago. The Dr was really nice actually.. considering it is an embarrassing problem, she took some specimens, and did an examination and has referred me to the gynaelogical dept of the hospital. Gave me some forms, and and a phone number to ring, and pass words to use, so i rung up when I got home. The hospital I wanted doesn't release appointment dates apparently, so the girl has forwarded my details to them and I should hear within five working days. She sounded like it would need an operation, but we shall see what happens. I have every faith in the NHS. My passport arrived today, just lying on the doormat separate from the post which is odd. Vin says they take a photo of your house and it comes by courier. His didn't come which seems stupid and a waste of money , but there must be a reason. then when our post arrived it contained our old ones..both together. very strange. The photo looks very hazy on the new one and there are loads of what look like anti forgery marks on it. Sign of the times I suppose. Vin went off shopping this morning, i didn't fell up to it, so he went armed with his list and was back really quickly. He got everything on it except for the pasties which they didn't have but he got two little flans instead. So tonight we are having: Vintage cheddar and onion glans, A baked tomato A few green beans. Rice puddings from Waitrose for a treat. These were last year's flowers..nothing like it yet this year I'm afraid.

No comments: