Tuesday 7 May 2013

Hair Today..

I was desperate to get my hair cut this week, so I rang my hairdressers early this morning. I wanted a morning appointment really, but the only one they had with the girl I wanted was  Friday morning at 9 which was a bit early and too late in the week. So she then said would today be alright if you come in at three. So I took that ne..desperately!! So, that was today sorted. We were going out to the shops this morning, but Vin said why not you go to the hairdressers and I'll nip along to Waitrose about five mins away and get just what we need. Great. So that's what we did. Made a change for a Tuesday.
Anyway when he was in Waitrose he bumped into a woman he used to work with in Huyton at the training centre, so they had a good chat. It worked out well after all and I didn't feel guilty for making him drive me out to the hairdressers.
So glad to get my hair done I must admit.  It had become so straggly and the ends were awful. It is now a much tidier bob style thank goodness. Trouble is my hair has gone so thin lately, but I think that is to do with the anaemia, apparently it does make your hair thinner. keep on with the iron tablets!
Jane has just rung up, she was in Tesco buying nice things like pears and tapas, and grapes and cheese for her tea. She got %78 for her exam practical so that is good. Well done Janey..I'm proud of you!
Nearly forgot to say "Phew" it's hot today. Too nice to be out with a coat on.
Tonight we are having:
escalope with gruyere cheese,
Mushroom sauce
Little potatoes sliced and sauteed
Mixed veggies.

No comments: