Friday 17 May 2013

More Energy???

Well we went out to get our weekend things today. Started off at Waitrose where it was a beggar to park and very busy. Vin ran into the shop to get our rice puddings and pears and came back saying it was heaving n there. must be plenty of people in Formby with money then:). Then, because we didn't want to pay their very unnecessarily high prices we went to Tesco, who seem to have come back into favour with this family! So it was a quick car journey over the bypass to tesco where it wasn't so busy and reasonably easy to park. Had a good look round and bought all of our weekend things. Vin steered me round because he knows where everything is now! and we got a few extras which I threw in the trolley. Why have flowers become so dear? I love my fresh flowers and usually have a bunch in the kitchen but they are getting to be quite an expensive item now.
Vin took the bags back to the car and I sat in Costa waiting for him. he said he was going to treat me to a coffee there which was really lovely. I had an Americano which is my favourite and Vin had a flat white which came in a cup with a really pretty fern pattern on the top. He said the girl behind the counter said they get a badge when they can do the patterns. He asked if they got paid more and she said No..shame! it's a lovely little area now, you wouldn't know you were in a supermarket.  I really enjoyed that, a nice little treat.
Don't really know whether it is my imagination or what, but I actually feel like I have a bit more energy today. On Wednesday I started taking a Vitamin D3 tablet, and also two Vitamin B12 tablets daily, these are both recommended for fatigue and it is odd but I do feel a bit more with it today. Could be being treated to a nice coffee though!!Give it a bit more time eh!
Tonight we are having:
Cheese and onion pasties from Waitrose
 A few green beans for moi and some sauteed mushrooms for Vin
Rice pudding from Waitrose.

No comments: