Wednesday 1 May 2013

Retail Therapy...

It's amazing what a bit of retail therapy does for the spirit! i got a catalogue from my Bon Marche shop the other day with a %15 voucher off if you spend £20, So i asked Vin if he would take me this morning. We parked in the square at Maghull and
It's amazing what a bit of retail therapy does for the spirit! i got a catalogue from my Bon Marche shop the other day with a %15 voucher off if you spend £20, So i asked Vin if he would take me this morning. We parked in the square at Maghull and you get 1/2 an hour free so that was good to start with. I had a good browse round, I realy wanted some new trousers in a size smaller so that was the priority. They had two pairs for £22 or £14 for one so I got a pair of navy and a oair of black. Great..fit like a glove. Also picked up a pair of slippers for £9 and a really nice t-shirt top in stripes for half price at £7 so did really well. I was dead pleased with my shopping. It is an age since I went there and I really really miss the Bon Marche in Ormskirk. used to spend ages in there just brrowsing.
Trouble is I need to go through my wardrobe now and have a big clear out of clothes. I have a lot of things in there that are too big now so i need to get them ready for the charity shop somewhere. Bit of a Spring Clean coming on I feel.
On the way back we stopped at the Sefton Meadows garden centre and had a really nice coffee. Vin had a latte and I had a black as is usual.  It is such a long time since we went to that one, and they have changed a lot. they have a nice seating area with leather couches as well as the conservatory area where we sat. really pleasant morning. Thankyou Vin for driving me.
Vin got his cheque this morning for the crossword that I do! £50 from the Daily Mail which was nice. Might put that towards a new garden bench for the patio area. We have seen a nice one in Dobbies but are waiting for a voucher or offer.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with cheese sauce
garlic bread for Vin
Butternut squash to go with

No comments: