Friday 31 May 2013

Is It Getting Warmer?

Mmmm Maybe. The sun is definitely shining today and the sky bluer than it has been for a while.  With the weekend approaching I suppose it will get cooler though.
Vin took himself and my debit card off to Tesco's this morning to get our weekend things. He didn't seem too keen to wait for moi, and I think I slow him down, because I browsee. He goes round with his zoom shopping list, and gets everything in a few minutes whilst I look at everything and take much longer. Anyway he came back with all of the right things so well done as usual.
Had a lovely long letter from John and Ann this morning, at least the birthday things arrived ok and were liked. Glad she liked the scarf it was lovely to post because it was so light. I actually got one for myself because it was so pretty.
Vin is out in the garden with little Rusty who follows him everywhere. he says he isn't doing anything with the plants but i think he will probably do the hanging basket for the front.
Tonight we are having:
Pasties from Waitrose,
Leftover veggies in the fridfge,
Rice pudding from Waitrose.

No comments: