Monday 20 May 2013

In tomorrow Out today!

I am getting a delivery tomorrow of my bullens Healthcare things, so we decided to go out today to get our veggies for the week. As luck would have it we got a mailing from tesco in our post this morning with quite a few coupons for the items we buy so decided to go there.  They really are very clever sending the vouchers for the things on your shopping ist so I suppose they know you will go back. Well it worked this morning. We bought the items that we had vouchers for plus a £3.50 points coupon and our shopping only came to £14 something. Not bad. Pity Poncy Waitrrose don't do the same!! Wasn't very busy either, des[pite the Sainsbury's in Crosby being closed for a refurbishment. Loads of car park space.
From there we went to the garden centre at ladygreen along the bypass to get our free coffees for the month of may. Had a bit of a look round too, saw a couple of nice things I liked, including a lovely little box that would be nice for Ann for Christmas. bit early I know! Also saw a really nice figure of a woman in a red dress that I really fancied. if Vin hadn't been with me I would have bought that!!
Had a lovely coffee and a seat by the window and a nice chat. It was quite busy actually and very noisy. A lot of very chatty loud women in there I think!
Tonight we are having:
Leftover pizza from last night with mushrooms and pepper and mozzarella
Potato salad for moi and a wheat salad for Vin
Green salad with baby plum tomatoes and avocado.

No comments: