Wednesday 15 May 2013

Ventured Out..


Well when we woke up this morning the weather looked ominous. it was dull rainy and blowy, and the trees outside the house were going like crazy things. We had decided to go out today over to Ormskirk to get a bit of fresh air, which it would indeedd be over there!!
so, since it had stopped raining and was showing signs of clearing up at breakfast we thought we would carry on with our plans, so went over to ormskirk in the end. To be honest I'm not that keen nowadays since my beloved Bon Marche had closed their shop down there..but I did want to get some things from Superdrug and other bits so we went anyway. In the end it was a good trip. I had wanted to get some Vitamins from Holland and Barratt. I have been reading about the benefits of Vitamin B12 against tiredness/fatigue etc., and also Vitamin D3 for other things so wanted to get some in their penny sale. You get one bottle of capsules for the full price and get another for 1p which is ok by me. So got those, also some fishless fingers so we are well stocked up on them. got my bits in Superdrug, very helpful little girl on the cosmetics counter so I did ok. Trouble was then there wasn't anywhere else to go so I mooched around for a bit and Vin caught up with me coming out of Dorothy Perkins which is full of horrible clothes i wouldn't dream of buying!! Went back to the car, and he popped into M&S where we had parked to get a couple of things and we journeyed down to Morrisons.
Had a lovely cup of coffee there and a breather, only £1.05 a cup and in proper mugs with nice biscuits. Got round there quite quickly and bought some things we can't get anywhere else mainly to get our parking fee back and home for our lunch. Nice trip in the end, although poor Vin didn't buy anything. I think I hold him up a lot. I'm hoping these Vitamins do some good. Mmmm we shall see!!
Tonight we are having:
Pasta with a sauce,
Vegetables maybe butternut squash
garlic Bread for Vin.

No comments: