Friday 6 September 2013

Appointment!

Today really revolved around the fact that I had an appointment at the Colo/rectal clinic this afternoon. This was at ten to three so we had an early coffee this morning and an early lunch then set off at about two fifteen. Got there on time, and up to the right cliic. The waiting area was fairly busy and I thought I would be waiting quite a long time, but in the end it was about forty minutes which was good. Saw a nice Doctor, who asked me how things were going and gave me two options.
1. To keep the bag if I was happy with it, and
2. To have a reversal done.
He then explained that I had actually had a big operation and there aren't any guarantees of success with a reversal, and it would be another bigt op. Now, I'm not keen on that, it took me ages to get over the last one actually..a lot longer than I thought it woulod. So for the moment anyway I have decided not to have a reversal done. That isn't to say further down the line I might change my mind but for now at any road I will stop with the bag.
Traffic very busy on the way home, we don't usually go out at this time in the afternoon and you forget how busy the rush hour traffic is. One of the big benefits of being retired you don't have to bother with such things as rush hour cars.
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers
Chips 200 grms
Mushy peas for Vin and green beans for me.

No comments: