Thursday 5 September 2013

Busy Morning...

 Spent the morning ironing..what bliss! Not !! i usually quite enjoy ironing, sad I know but I like getting the creases out of things. The bedding is our Egyptian cotton things that do take quite a lot of work to get the looking pressed thoug. It would be nice and easy if you had one of those big presses that you do sheets on in a laundry, but the hand iron is a bit of work. They look lovely when on the bed though.
Then we did the floor between us, and then it was time for ccoffee. Not outside today because it was a bit chilly, so we had them inside.
Jane has just rung up to say that she got her car back from the garage and she was arranging for the welding to be done next week so it can pass the M.O.T. fully.  Her daddy has paid for the M.O.T. test stuff that had to be done, and I am paying for her insurance. She'll get there one day.  With the help of the bank of Mum and Dad eh !
Got a delivery from QVC this morning, which was a nice fleece jacket, unfortunately it was too big, so it will be going back tomorrow. What a pest. I thought it was nice but when I put it on Vin sort of made faces at me, so I knew it wasn't right. Pain..never mind.
Tonight we are having:
lemon and black pepper escalope
Baby baked potatoes
Broccoli and carrots for moi

No comments: