Tuesday 10 September 2013

Computers!!!!

I wish that I kinew more about computers!! All I wanted to do was alter an image size of the picture that I had on my on screen. Jane had told me how to do it..but...it didn't go well. it altered all the size of fonts and other images on screen. What a pain. Thankfuly Vin came along and put it back eventually. What a job.
We had to wait in this morning for a delivery for me of my Bullens health products. Since you don't know what time they are due yiou wait around. usually it is about eleven, but today it was a bit later, a quarter to twelvish.
So, then we nipped out to Tescos to get our veggies ofr the week. Fairly quiet there, it makes a real difference not having the kids about , but the coffee shop was very busy. Came home for ours today, I had a nice Kenco cafe crema and Vin had a Chai Latte which actually is tea, which I hate, but these do smell lovely, sort of vaguely cinnamony.
Definitely cooler today, but the weather seems to be settling into a bit of a pattern. Cool and blowy and grey in the morning then bright sunshine but not warm in the evening.  very odd.
Tonight we are having:
Gruyere cheese escalope
baby potatoes baked
Carrots beans and sweetcorn
Mushroom sauce.

No comments: