Monday 9 September 2013

Tired of Coffee ???

Vin had a mega grump session  yesterday for some reason. he said he was tired of the coffee machine now and the novelty had worn off. Rubbish..well I for one aint tired of it and loved my Intenso this morning and my cappuccino yesterday too. Think he was only kidding though. The problem was that we got up late yesterday and it threw the whole day out of kilter really.  Sorted today I think.
Vin went into Crosby this morning to pay the money for Jane's car into0 my bank, then I transferred it into her account this afternoon. Do have to say that the Internet banki9ng has made payments very simple, even I can do it without any problems !!
She has had the money for her M.O.T. repairs and the welding work that she is havi8ng done tomorrow, that came to £400 altogether.  Then in a few days I will pay £440 into her bank for her car insurance. The cost of ryunning a car eh! At least it will help her out a bit poor kid. She is due back on placement next week at the Hospital, two weeks of that then back at Uni for a bit. Second year already, that's gone really quickly.
Haven't done much today, weather is dodgy  rainy in fits and starts and then sunny. Done a machine load of washing so will iron that tomorrow probably. have to stop in for a delivery anyway, so that's tomorrow sorted.
I've been thinking that it has been a long time since my last eye appointment. Vin looked it up in his diary and it was the 15th of October last year. Must be due for another of those soon surely. Ah well, wait a bit longer.
Tonight we are having:
Pizza with mushrooms and mozzarella (light)
Green salad with avocado, and baby plum tomatoes
Potato salad for moi and noodle salad for Vin







,

No comments: