Tuesday 17 September 2013

Oh Dear!...

Not a good start, very wet and blowy this morning.  I had an appointment at Aintree at the Nephrology clinic at 11.40. A really awkward time to start with, but we get over that. Got there early, and registered at the desk. name c alled quite quickly and Vin went off to the car park to get the car in somewhere. Weighed and blood pressured then told to wait. Bad news then..a lot of people in the waiting room,
Eventually my name was called and i went into to see the Dr., not very keen on him, found him very abrupt, and he talked to the computer a lot.  Hate that. Told me that my blood pressure was high..(again) and that i should have my pressure checked when I do my Aranesp injections so would write to the G.P. to do that. What a waste of time, Grrrr. Waste of the nurses time and waste of my time. i am perfectly capable of doing them myself and have been doing so for years. Grrr.
He gave me a script for Amlodopine again and had to get them from the pharmacy. guess what, that was in the other building. So went back to the car, and Vin went off to get the script done. Came back to me and drove the car round again..he won't pay the parking unless he has to !  Used my mobile phone today a bit which was good.
Once he rang me to say he couldn't find the car, and asked me to telol him what I was ooking at..a long white building. Came back and we came home.
Car is a bit rattly..hope it isn't anything wrong. He thinks it might be something as simple as the spare wheel come loose.
Beans on toast for him and a cheese sandwich for me, watched a little programme and we both dozed off like old fogies.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta cheese bake, and a bit of garlic bread for Vin.
No veggies because we haven't got any.

No comments: