Sunday 13 January 2008

Daughter's E-Mail...Times Square!

Had to spend ages this morning logging on, because the computer was playing up a bit. I downloaded some sort of toolbar from AOL and that meant it had to be re installed etc., which took an age. When I eventually got on properly, I found an e-,mail from lovely daughter. this is quite a relief since we haven't heard from her, and have no idea where they are staying or anything. Anyway it is a lovely view of her and Rachel at Times square sent via Yahoo. So they are safe and sound and look quite happy. Must be exciting for them seeing all the sights.
Rusty has been on my knee while I am doing this, pirring away and looking at the computer. I think she is following the mouse!
Done the Express birthday crossword which is Stephen Hendry..again like last year.
Made a Sourdough Potato and Oatmeal loaf this morning to get the sourdough starter going again, we have been using the bread mixes I ordered from Lakeland. The ones that come from Australia! which seems a bit strange but they are very good. Hope the sourdough turns out well, some of the dough will be used for the pizza tonight.

Tonight we are having:
Home made Pizza with the tomato sauce we made last week.
roast vegetables with maybe some artichokes.
Salad with Avocado and baby yellow plum tomatoes, and seeds.
Yummiest meal of the week really.

No comments: