Saturday 19 January 2008

No Word from Naughty Girl,

No sign of the daughter yet. I suppose knowing her she is still catching up on her sleep. She could sleep for England that one.
No post again today, I think that the post on a Saturday is now on hold, we haven't had any on a Sat for about three weeks now, I think they hang on to it until Mondays. Boring day today really. Nothing doing at all, we did the bedding which we generally do every two weeks, it is a palaver trying to get it all in the tumble drier. We really need a bigger one. I get £200 off the government for heating allowance and I am thinking of getting a newer bigger tumble drier with mine. we bought the washing machine last year and I want to get a matching tumbler.
Finished the last of the Bath Cheese for lunch. Every Saturday and Sunday we have Cheeses and Crackers, Olives, Dips and a few things like rice crackers, tortilla chips and pretzels. Nice lunch, it takes ages to put out but a good mix of flavours. The Bath cheese we bought in the Farmer's Market in Bath..£6, then we bought another one in Farringtom Gurney farm shop for £5!! why the difference? no idea. you would expect the cheese from the market to be cheaper wouldn't you?
Tonight we are having:
Chinese. Little Spring Rolls..ASDA were selling the Christmas packs for 50p so those.
Plum and ginger sauce,
Stir Fry vegetables,
4oz Egg fried rice.
Just before going to bed last night we were watching American Idol since there was nothing else on, and there was an amazing bloke on singing a song he made up himself. So catchy it was in my brain this morning as well. Renaldo Lapuz...We are brothers forever. I think it will be a hit. Lovely guy I hope so, he was really hilarious. Well watched on the You Tube.

No comments: