Tuesday 29 January 2008

Stay in Day.

Decided to stay in today. Not a very nice day, and actually the rain started to fall at lunchtime quite hard. The cats are fast asleep, and peaceful, and we are just mooching around a bit.
I made a nice German Rye bread loaf this morning, one of the bread mixes we got from Lakeland Ltd., in my order at Christmas. It has turned out beautifully, and I will be interested to see what it looks like when it is cut. I am very impressed with the loaves so far though.
Went to try and sort out my wardrobe this morning, but have decided that it will take at least a day to do that properly. Sorted out a few things for the charity shop though, and some for the recycling bank. Hasn't made much of a dent though.
Tonight we are having:
A mix of fresh and frozen.
Potato Croquettes, with gruyere cheese and rosemary,
Butternut squash and pecan roasts,
Mixed Vegetables, carrot, brocolli and cauliflower,
Hollandaise sauce.

No comments: