Thursday 10 January 2008

Rains and Winds..and annoying cats!

Very wet last night, and when we went to formby to the bank the fields were very flooded. Haven't seen them like that for years. Looks like Martin Mere!
Formby is very quiet, lots of parking spaces and all the shops empty. Went into M&S and bought some salads on offer, and amongst other things yet another jar of Cranberry and Clementine sauce. It seems you can't have enough cranberry sauce! mind it was only 80p..
Tonight we are having:
Quorn Escallope, with Goaat Cheese and Cranberry..
Squashed baby new potatoes,
Carrots and peas, OR Broccoli leeks and cabbage.
The annoying cat was Bobby, who kept me awake most of the night. She plonked herself on the end of the bed on top of my feet, and stayed there all night. Consequently it was impossible to move properly so I couldn't get to sleep. Got up eventually at five thirty for a bathroom visit and put my light on when I got back for a read. This disturbed VT who understandably got a bit grumpy. Read a chapter of my cat book then tried to get back to sleep. Trouble was Bobby woke up then and crawled up the bed to stop on my front purring and nudging me.
Can't stop yawning now!!! Sleep well tonight...

No comments: