Friday 4 January 2008

Friday Shopping

Started out quite early for us today. Went into Formby (very quiet..we actually parked opposite the bank!!) to the bank to sign a form about the mistake on the bank statement.The Crabtree &Evelyn one. Nice helpful lady in the bank really sorted things out..AnnPhoenix.
Shall wait to see if I am reimbursed.
Then we took ourselves and our money off to Ormskirk for the Friday shop. Had a bit of a look round the town first. Very quiet too..I wonder if everyone has spent up so staying at home? Noticed the secondary school that we pass are back so we will be going back on our jaunts next week. I feel a lovely cup of coffee at Costa Cheshire Oaks coming on..
I bought a nice skirt in Bon Marche brown with a swirly pattern it goes with the nice white/cream jumper that I bought half price last week. The complete outfir for £14 not bad eh! Jumper£6 and the skirt£8.. I like a bargain. Also got another Yankee Candle a rather large one of the same flavour "Holiday Sage". It is a lovely green colour and a beautiful aroma.. Half price too.. we like bargains..
Then we did the usual weekend shop at Morrisons this time. See..we spread the money about.
Tonight we are having:
Sausages..Red Leicester and onion,
Mashed Old Shetland Black Potatoes.
Gravy and Bisto Yorkshire Puddings from the freezer.
Carrots and peas and anything else that needs using up.
VT actually said I looked a bit slimmer when I tried the new outfit on!!!!! I reckon to have put about 3lbs on which isn't bad considering.

No comments: