Saturday 12 January 2008

Get Started!

Attempted to get my starter going last night. it is a while since I have made a loaf with my red sea starter, so I thought that I had better use itfor a loaf. However it is not that bubbly so this morning I dumped all out except 1/2 a cup added a cup of flour and a cup of mineral water and got it going again. Am now waiting to see whether it will bubble up once more. I think it is a matter of time that's all.
Very grey today it is a sort of dull week really, not much going on at the moment, the shops don't have any sales stuff really, but VT did come back with a nice set of Christmas lights he got from a shop in formby. he said the parking was very quiet could have parked anywhere.
Tonight we are having:
Chinese....Goujons.(Quorn)
Sauce, possibly lemon or maybe ginger,
Stir fried vegetables,
4oz Egg fried rice.

No comments: