Sunday 1 November 2009

A Big Attack of the Grumps...

This is the first Blog I have written on the new Notebook. Yesterday VT had aa mega strop about it and said very firmly that he was sending it back on Monday. I thought I would have a go on it this morning, and did the Birthday quiz in the Sunday Express on it. Not bad actually, it worked fine, and I got all the answers.
He says I have spoiled it because I kept goin g on about the colour, since I wanted the blue, but the colour doesn't matter really. The black is fine.
The screen is small, but clear and I cn see it ok. It is portable, and quite light, and would be good ton take away to do crosswords and blogs etc. I do find my nails hit the wrong keys sometimes but I get that on the other one as well.
At the moment I am sitting in the living room by a nice warm fire typing away and it is very pleasant actually. No I don't think I will, there's nothing wrong with it. Slightly different typing action, but nothing you can't get used to.
Today we made a lovely Sourdough loaf, the recipe we always make with white flour and oatmeal. Bit burnt on the top, because I put the oven on a bit higgh but it will be a good loaf.
Then did the pizza dough to our normal recipe and VT did the roots colour on my hair so that is done for a few months. He has just made a comment that I am hunched over it..can't resist a comment.
Tonight we are having:
pizza with mushroom and tomato and goats cheese,
Salad with avocado and baby plum tomatoes,
Potato salad and pasta salad.

No comments: