Sunday 8 November 2009

What a Week!

What a weekis right. Terrible week really,been in bed for a lot of it and haven't felt like moving. Think it is some sort of bug or flu virus butwhatever.it's totally debilitating.
VT has been wonderful,a real trooper. Kept me going with M&S digestive biscuits and half mugs of Horlicks. Absplute lifesavers. Funny the things you gancy when you are un der the weather.
Little Rusty I have barely seen only when VT is in the bedroom. Little Bobby has beena star. Kept me company all week, nuzzling round my face and purring on my chest...Aaaah!
I don't know what I wou;d have donw without VT though he has been fantastic. He has fed himself all week, had all sorts of thin gs he says he likes, like curry and rice, pasta with sauce and broccolli. Quorn curry and rice last night with some cauliflower and he is having a Dr Otker pizza tonight with NO salad.
I've typed all this on the new netbook, and I'm don in for now.
So, till next time.....

No comments: