Saturday 28 November 2009

Cyberspace!!!!!

Grrrrr...I spent an absolute age yesterday doing my entry, pressed post, and it all disappeared!! god knows where to, somewhere in Cyberspace my little post is whirling around.
So, today is Saturday. I did write about going out to Dobbies to get a Christmas Tree that VT had ordered and we had seen to go into the front window. The present one is loking very straggly and doesn't pwe us anything, so we thought we would get a bushier one. We had seen a nice little tree but they didn't have any in stock but the delivery came in yesterday and they put one aside for us. £39 less %25 less a voucher that VT had worked out to about £25 or thereabouts.
Then we called in at Waitrose to get a few bits and pieces. it was the first time I had been in a supermarket for weeks actually, and VT whizzed me round at speed to get me out of there I think.
Today have done the bedding, so a lovely clean bed to get into tonight. I think if I ever won the lottery i would pay someone to do the beds every day with fresh linen..can't beat it.
Tonight we are having:
A burger with a bit of lettuce and a bit of tomato and a bit of cheese and a few chips. Dead common tea!!

No comments: