Sunday 15 November 2009

Bite the Bullet...

Unfortunately we came to a decision this morning to cancel our trip to Bath in ten days. Hopefully they will be able to relet the property, otherwise it will be an expensive decision. VT says that I would find it hard going round the Bath markets and Wells etc., and Street, and he is quite right at the moment I would. At least the cats will be happy.. I just feel guilty, that I am letting him down, he loves going there. Maybe we could go in the Spring for a bit?
He went off to Maghull this morning to get some shopping we had run out of, and a free can of shaving gel, but they had run out, so he was a cross bunny when he came back, but not for long. He got loads of things we had been running out of, like kitchen rolls, and QT tea etc., cat biscuits and cat food. He is a supershopper, knows where all the bargains are.
We did the bedding today,so we have got lovely clean bedding on the bed tonight. It is beautiful bedding but needs ironing, I never thought I would go back to ironing bedding, but it is worth it.
We did the crosswords quite quickly today, finished the MOS one with the small computer downstairs. I'm glad we kept that, I was on the point of sending it back when VT was stroppy about it, but that was because I moaned about the colour. Should learn to keep the mouth shut!!.
Tonight we are having:
A bought pizza with a bought salad. Tut Tut!

No comments: