Thursday 26 November 2009

What Might have been...

As I type this we shoud be in Little Paradise getting our things unpacked. What a shame but i think this year it would have been a mistake. My little outing to Dobbies yesterday proved a problem so I can't for the life of me see me wandering round the Christmas Market in Bath. I do have to say this virus whatever has knocked me out this time, it seems slow picking up, but each day getting a bit better. Had a lovely bath this afternoon with my candles and my book, not quite so knocked out than I was like last week, took me ages to get over that. Got too warm I think.
VT went into Crosby today to get a few bits and pieces. He said they are putting the lights up there..very festive..not really..Crosby is a dead and alive place these days, nothing would entice you to do your shopping there really. He got some Dr Otker pizzas very cheap on offer,we are still not yet making our own again yet, and a tub of Haagen Daz vanilla ice cream which uis also on offer, plus other items we had run out of. He has turned out to be a fantstic shopper actually, armed with his list he gets everything on that plus if he sees a bargain or something we could use he will get that. He is a little treasure!

Family group..one of the few we have these days.
Jane rang up just before he said , she was on her lunch break at about fourish!..she is dealing with customers now, and says it is ok.Must be more interesting dealing with actual people.
Tonight we are having:
Pasta of some kind,
VT's home made pasta tomato sauce and quorn meatballs,
A bit of garlic bread.

No comments: