Tuesday 12 January 2010

Thaw..


Is it me or is it thawing a little? The snow seems to be going from the top of the shed and around the plant pots in the garden. VT was out this morning clearing a path down the garden to walk along. There is a forecast for snow later this week, but today the weather girl Heather with the Weather says that it is warming u as the week goes on. We shall see.
I had a very decadent bath this morning with my book and my candles. VT told me not to have it too hot, so I mainly had a warmish bath, and it was really nice. I don't normally have baths in the morning, so it made a nice change, and didn't leave me too wilted. I don't know how next door manages without a bath, I love my baths.
We haven't been out for ages. VT has been out quite a lot, but i haven't been anywhere since before Christmas. Maybe we will get to go somewhere tomorrow, would make a change to get out of the house.

Mrs Misery stuck in the house!!!
Today for lunch we had some potato farls with a slice of leerdammer cheese and tomato, so
Tonight we are having:
A Cornish pasty, courtesy of Waitrose. I am having a vegetable one and VT is having a Cheese and Onion one.

No comments: