Monday 8 November 2010

Winter is Setting In!!

It seems that it is setting in with a vengeance. Today it is cold wet and blowy and the skies are darkening fast tonight too.
We took my money off 6to Crosby this morning, because we needed to get the veggies for the week. VT volunteered to go and get my blood test form while I got started, and it seemed like I was only a few minutes and he was back. He can't half move that lad! I got my first pack of casserole veggies so will do a casserole one day this week. Got a good selection of greenery and a few other things we were running out of, and made our way home fairly quickly. You get 1/2 hour free parking there so that limitys the buying and the browsing.
Got a bit annoyed with Jane yesterday because I wanted to send her a message on Facebook and found that I was blocked!!! What!! she blocks her own Mother!! So I send her a humnourous message on her email to her phone and got a quick reply a few minutes later, to say she has blocked everybody because she was getting tired of everyone calling her. So that explains it..maybe I won't leave my money to the Cats Home then!!
Very sorry that the series of Downton Abbey has finished last night. What a great series that has been, terrific acting and beautifully filmed. i wanted to get the dvd to send to John and Ann in Australia, but unfortunately it is only in region 2 which is europe. Shame that.
Tonight we are having:
Asda mushroom and garlic bakes which we haven't had before,
Baby new potatoes fried
Mixed vegetables with a hollandaise sauce.

No comments: