Tuesday 20 September 2011

Appointments!!

Well this is a first! I got a hospital appointment this morning. Nothing new there given the number of clinics that i go to..But..this one is for my eye clinic, and it is for a Saturday Morning!!!
All the many years that I have been going to appointments, I have never ever had one on a Saturday before. Has anyone else? is this a new initiative or what?
very odd I wonder if they are trying to meet targets, or if it is a new initiative. Still very strange, and what is more it is for the Saturday after next. Bit short notice, bu t it doesn't matter really. Ah well, I'll find out when I get there.
Stopped in today. I did a load of ironing, all the sheets that we had washed yesterday instead of Sunday, and Vin did some bits and p[ieces. He had bought some stuff from Home and Bargain called Stain Stop, which is supposed to cover up any damp patches on your ceitlings etc. We have a patch on our bedroom ceiling which is left from when the tank in the loft leaked. So he did that this morning.He was laughing actually, because he said some Muppet in Home and Bargain had put it with the Laundry stuff instead of the Decorating stuff!!!Aaah Bless!. Anyway it has worked and done the job, and the ceiling no longer looks like it is damp. So, mr Fixit strikes again.
Out somewhere tomorrow, then he has arranged for someone to come and collect some rubbish from the garden and shed in the afternoon. So that's tomorrow sorted.
Tonight we are having:
Not sure actually. One of those days when I shall look in the freezer and decide.
Small potatoes sliced and sauteed and mixed vegetables anyway.

No comments: