Saturday 24 September 2011

Well That made A Change!!

Had to get up earl;ish this morning for a hospital appointment! This was at the eye clinic, and it was for 11O'Clock, so we always leave early because of traffic.
However with it being a Saturday, the traffic was exrtremely light and whereas we normally have a real problem parking in their multi storey car park, there were empty spaces everywhere..all over the place!! Oh how I wish it was like that every time we went there. One receptionist at the desk, passed me to the waiting area where my name was called out very quickly. Had the eye test, and then waited again. Then the same nursee called my name to put drops in the eye and do the glaucoma test. Why didn't they do that in one go??
Wait for about ten minutes for the drops to dilate the pupils and then went in to see the Dr. Very charming English young man who was extremely good looking and pleasant, and I could understand him! Eyes examined and he said that they were pretty much the same, but since my pin point test showed that I could see a few more rows of letters I could probably do with getting my glasses changed.
Well, Vin and I were thinking of getting eye tests anyway so that will be on the cards for next weekish.
Lovely experience all in all, wish it was like that every time!!
Tonight we had:
Chinese. vin had spring rollos which I don't have because they have peppers in them
I had quorn nuggets,
Stir fry vegetables
hoi sin and ginger sauce
1/2 a pack of rice each.

No comments: