Friday 30 September 2011

Lady GaGa...

Oh my Goodness...yesterday when I was leaving the house to go out, Vin said..that's a very nice top you have on..the only trouble is that it is on inside out!!Well I didn't spot that..
Today we went over to the Walton Sainsbury's to get our weekend things, and when I got there I thought that my Navy Blue trousers were a bit odd! Walked around and did the shopping and when Vin went off to get the cat food, I tried to get a tissue out of my pocket. What's this..pockets wrong way round? Think for a moment and then light dawns..the trousers are the wrong way round. The elasticated bit was at the front.. Very embarassing to say the least. So left Vin with the trolley and went off to the Ladies to change them round. That's better!! No doubt he won't let me forget that in a hurry...
Sainsburys was a bit annoying actually, quite a few spaces on the shelves, especially the salad things..no egg and potato salad for our tea on Sunday. No potato salad for me either but Vin did get what he wanted. He treated himself to a vegetable sushi for his lunch, which he doesn't deserve because he has been horrible over the Peter Kay show. Jane has got three tickets for five rows from the front and only £35 a ticket, and he refuses to go. He says stupidly that he will drive me there and wait somewhere..Crackers..As If..I could go and he would be waiting around. Sometimes he makes me so mad...
Peter Kay was on our North West News last night, because the anchorman is retiring after fifteen years. Gordon Burns is very popular and has done some terrific interviews over the years, including many Prime Ministers. He will be sadly missed on the programme.Tonight is his final programme so I expect there will be a rew surprises.
Another scorching day here today, Jane rang up before and said it was very warm in Manchester. The news said it was 28degrees there.That is a bit warm for this time of the year..What's going on?

Wouldn't mind being here...
Tonight we are having:
Cheese and onion pasties from Waitrose
A few baked tomatoes
Rice puddings from Waitrose too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenny you did make me laugh - Lady GaGa indeed!! hahahha Why is when you go into a large shop that there is everything there but what you want? We spent yesterday afternoon looking for furniture and when it's something you want you can't find it but when you are not looking the pieces of furniture are everywhere. We aim to be fully into the new house by Wednesday as ours has now been sold. Just trying to get everything sorted and no more workmen or deliveries so that I can take the cats over and get them settled.