Wednesday 6 February 2013

Clearing Up..

A bit of a clear up today. We had to stay in this morning because of the District nurse coming.They are down to every other day now which is better, but the one that came today only came about twelve thirtyish so a little bit late. Usually they are around ten to eleven. Didn't matter though because I did all of the bedding ironig which takes a bit of time, and Vin vacuumed the extension which was badly in need of doing. Problem is, when you are waiting for their visit, you are on pins a bit expecting the bell to go any minute. Vin rang the centre up at twelve because he thought I'd been left off the list again but I hadn't and she came anyway about half an hour later.
No post again today..just what is going on with our post these days? gone are the days when the post used to be on the mat when we got up in the morning. Nowadays you are lucky if you get post by lunchtime! I am waiting for a DVD too from Amazon of the Downton Abbey Christmas special that I am sending to John in place of The best Exotic Marigold  Hotel.
These stoma bags are taking some getting used to, but I am better with them than I was. Find occasionally that they get very "billowy" so I have to "burp" it. Never thought I would ever be doing that I do have to say. Ah well,nothing will ever embarrass me again after all of this lot!!!
Vin has an appointment at the dentist tomorrow so tonighy we are having:
Baked potatoes with cheese.

No comments: