Tuesday 19 February 2013

Some days in ...

Today was an in day for moi. Couldn't go out because the District Nurse was due, and you don't know what time they are coming. In the event the one that came today came at about 11.40so it would have been too late to go anywhere anyway. Not due again till friday, so maybe go out tomorrow.
Vin took my money off to Waitrose today for a change. He came back with some good veggies etc., so sorted for the week.
Just got a phone call from the stoma bag suppliers who are delivering n thursday, really helpful lady who has sorted me out with everything I need. Great firm and a really nice woman. I do have to say that everyone that I have come into contact with throughout all of this has been terrific, really helpful and considerate. Well done the NHS.
Tonight we are having:
Gruyere cheese escalope,
Mushrooms in a cheesey sauce
Mixed veggies
Beautiful little baby potatoes.

Nice to get my appetite back a bit !!!

No comments: