Thursday 28 February 2013

Feb End!

Nearly another month gone. The first of March tomorrow isn't time flying. Mind Christmas was so odd this year that it is no surprise really.
because it is the last day of the month and we haven't got the luxury of an extra leap year day, we went over the way to the garden centre in Ince to get our free coffee for the month before we lost them. Quite a pleasant day if a touch cold, but the restaurant was fairly busy. Lots of older couples having coffees like us, or meals. Some of them have huge meals, which cost an arm and a leg..there doesn't seem to be any shortage of money round here.  The coffee was nice though, but there isn't a choice like at Dobbies. You can only get a filter one, at dobbies you can have anything you want. Vin always has something different, I tend to have a black one or an Americano.
Card on the mat when we got back from the District nurse to say she had missed me!!! Grrr. The one that came on Tuesday had made a note that I wasn't due again till Friday..so it wasn't m,y fault, i don't know what they are playing at. Anyway I rang them up and they will come tomorrow.  Then the phone went from the surgery over the road to say that they had the results of a urine sample from the Diabetic clinic, and I had an infection. Did I have any symptoms? No say I , well she said that she wouldn't prescribe antibiotics unless I had so we'll leave that alone.  is there no end to this?  Vin says they will be ringing me up soon for a review!!!!! They do this every year to go over your medications etc., Since I haven't been over there since June I haven't done too bad though!
Tonight we are having:
What we should have had last night
Last night we had
Potatoes in a honey and butter dressing
carrots and broccoli
Cheesey style kievs
bread sauce.
Tonight it will be pasta.

No comments: