Tuesday 12 February 2013

Small Outing

Small mini outing today. We went off to the Aintree M&s  this morning, I didn't have any appointments with the District nurses today so we had a free day.
Vin wanted to go to maplins as well because there was a battery that he needed for one of his watches, so we went there first. i sat in the car and waited, maplins really doesn't hold much interest for me..but each to their own eh!
Went to Marks then, i wanted to look at slippers because the ones I am wearing are falling off my feet, and dangerous really, but nothing doing. The only ones they had weren't suitable,so didn't get any joy there. went upstairs for a look at the kitchen dept., because the last time we were there I had seen a really nice little omelette pan for £12.50 that I wanted, but guess what, they didn't have one of those either. Give up!
Ended up in the ittle coffee shop then and sat in the exact same sofa that we did last time!! creatures of habit that we are. :ovely cup of coffee though and worth going for. I had an Americano and Vin had a flat white which he enjoyed.
I do have to say that it is good to be able to go out without having to have bathroom breaks!! so that is a leap forwards.
Fini9shed off in the food hall to get some veggies for the week, a few other itemsbut didn't find the maple syrup that he wanted so that will be a Waitrose job.
Tonight we are having:
Escalope of some sort,
Potato croquettes
Mushrooms with a sauce
Mixed veg,











No comments: