Friday 1 February 2013

Hares and Rabbits!

Well January has gone and we are now in February. I always think it is quite a dismal month February, nothing much going on except for Valentine's Day which is for young lovers!
Very quiet today here. I huing around waiting for the District Nurse but no-one came so I suppose I have been left off the list for today.Give them a ring sometime someone will probably be out on Monday.
Vin took my money off to Tesco today because we needed quite a few things to top up the store cupboards, fridge etc., He came home with two big bags of shopping cat food is quite an item but at least we are not buying them chicken any more, that was getting to be very expensive, They seem to have got out of the habit of coming down at lunchtime every day to get their chicken fix, and it was getting to the stage where Rusty was leaving most of hers, and it was being wasted. Saves us money as well!
Nice this morning, Vin said it was mild out, but after lunch it started to rain quite heavily and went very dark so the lights went on even mid afternon.
Had a lot of trouble gettin the DVD that I was going to send to John for his birthday, we have sent them "The last tango in Halifax" which  I think they will enjoy, and I had seen The best exotic Marigold hotel but when it came it was only region 2 which isn't any use in Oz., so I had to send it back. I have now ordered the Christmas Downton Abbey the scottish one and will send that instead when it comes.  We haven't watched it yet actually because I was in hospital when it was on, so Vin recorded it. We need to watch it soon. Maybe Saturday night?
Tonight we are having:
Fishless fingers
Tartare sauce
Mushy peas for Vin and a few green beans for moi,
A few chips..200grms between us.

No comments: